How exciting is this... I got chosen for The Versatile Blogger Award over at Que Linda. Pink Umbrella Photography and eleven other wonderful blogs got chosen for this as well. How exciting is that? I am just thrilled, really. Check out Que Linda and all of her awesome ideas.
Being awarded like this is such an encouragement from other bloggers and I think you Que Linda.
The rules for those who receive The Versatile Blogger Award are as follows:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave the award to you.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Send it along to 15 other bloggers and let them know you have awarded them.
So, as I have not really talked a lot on here about myself or my family I guess now is my time to give you all seven tiny details to keep you wondering all about us. Haha
1. I LOVE wake boarding, water skiing and tubing as well as going to the lake.
2. I am attending the University of Phoenix to receive my Bachelors degree and become an elementary teacher some day.
I have three children, two of which are ten and a half months apart. (Ya you heard me right).
3. I am the only child.... Yes!!
4. I am married to a wonderful man of five whole years.
5. I LOVE photography and anything that can help me improve my pictures.
6. When I was in High School I played Volleyball, Basketball and Softball. Softball was my favorite.
7. Bow hunting is a hobby of mine.
Now I am going to choose some of the blogs that I think are just amazing and deserve some credit in all they do!
Now all you wonderful blogs listed should return the favor as I did. Oh and keep up the wonderful work you all are doing in the world of blogging.